Android Mobile App @Voice Aloud Reader (TTS Reader) 19.1.16 Latest App Download with latest Version of 2020/2021, After Download the @Voice Aloud Reader (TTS Reader) Books & Reference Mobile Application. Simply follow the instruction of @Voice Aloud Reader (TTS Reader) Books & Reference Android Application, Complete data of apk, mod and unlimited money are available in following updated version files, Download links are very fast, simple and 100% secure from any malware. Our website https://apksecret.com/ is following the Google Play Store Policies,Rules and Regulation, we also respect the App policy and following the @Voice Aloud Reader (TTS Reader) Application Developer instructions.
Real info of @Voice Aloud Reader (TTS Reader) Mobile Books & Reference Application.
@Voice Aloud Reader (TTS Reader)
Permissions Of @Voice Aloud Reader (TTS Reader) Books & Reference Application:-
- Wi-Fi connection Needed For Updation
- Receive data from Data sim or wifi
- @Voice Aloud Reader (TTS Reader) full network access
- prevent device from sleeping
- @Voice Aloud Reader (TTS Reader) view network connections
- control vibration
Books & Reference App
@Voice Aloud Reader (TTS Reader) Books & Reference Application for Android Device- Listen to the app read aloud or read on screen web pages, news articles, long emails, TXT, PDF, DOC, DOCX, RTF, OpenOffice documens, EPUB, MOBI, PRC, AZW and FB2 ebooks and more. It’s an HTML reader, document reader and ebook reader all in one, both for reading on-screen, or listening when your eyes hurt, malfunction or are busy elsewhere. ADHD? Read the User Comment below.
“I just wanted to express my thanks for your wonderful app. I am an academic researcher who has A.D.H.D., and @Voice has been amazingly helpful to me. (…) In my case, ADHD manifests with challenges in concentration and focus. When I read on the page, I frequently find myself having to re-read sentences, paragraphs or entire passages upon realizing that I had “zoned out” while reading. (…) these problems are resolved when I use @Voice to “read” written work. The TTS format keeps me on track, because even if I get distracted while listening, the speech continues and I am able to quickly return to the author’s overall train of thought. And, thanks to the intuitive interface of @voice aloud (especially the highlighting function) it is easy to back-track if necessary. (…)So, @voice has truly improved my life and prospects. I estimate that your app allows me to read about 10-12 times more than I would otherwise have been able to read, and has certainly improved my ability to edit my own work.”
* Open text, PDF, DOC, DOCX, RTF, OpenOffice documents or HTML files from Android file system for reading aloud.
* Click “Share” or “Send by Email” button/menu item in any app to send text to @Voice Aloud Reader for aloud reading over speakers or a headset.
* When sharing web pages to @Voice, their menus, navigation, ads, other junk are removed, leaving clean text to read or listen.
* In WhatsApp use Export Chat function to send chats to @Voice for listening
* If “Share” is not available, copy text in another app and paste it into @Voice for aloud reading.
* Save articles opened in @Voice to files for later listening. Construct listening lists of many articles for uninterrupted listening one after the other. Order the list as needed, e.g. more important articles first.
* Read eBooks on screen with their original formatting, images shown, turn pages or read continuously. Or put headphones, turn off screen and listen!
* Handles Chinese and Japanese vertical text (right to left mode), or switch it to horizontal mode if preferred.
* Easily add saved Pocket articles to @Voice reading list – in Read List screen, press Menu – Add articles from Pocket, then read on screen or listen being read aloud.
* Record spoken articles to sound files – WAV (uncompressed) or OGG (compressed) formats supported.
* Long-press word and/or select a longer phrase to view dictionaries, translations, Wikipedia, Web search and more.
* Speech correction for TTS, optionally using Regular Expressions (RegEx)
* Desktop/laptop Google Chrome browser extension to add articles to @Voice reading list with one click.
* Easily control speech generator volume, pitch and rate of speech.
* Pause/resume speech as needed with wired or Bluetooth headset buttons, plus click Next/Previous buttons to jump by sentence or to next/previous article on list.
* Auto-recognize the language to use appropriate TTS voice, if available, or set your preferred voices manually with “Select language” menu item.
* Options for additional pause between paragraph, start talking as soon as a new article is loaded or wait for a button press, start/stop talking when wired headset plug is inserted/removed.
* Optional sleep timer to stop speech after a given timeout.
* Now compatible with Smart Headset Assistant – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.yado.sbh2
WANT TO BETA TEST NEW RELEASES?
Join @Voice Beta Testing: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.hyperionics.avar
I guess it’s my last try to make the damned “Scoped Storage” work. If this try fails, I’ll restore the old tried and true file access and give up. When Google makes “Scoped Storage” mandatory in Android 11, I’ll just give up and abandon this app and Android platform all together.
- All Bug Fixed
- Zero Malware Includes
- Application @Voice Aloud Reader (TTS Reader) New Version Updated
- All Supporting files like MOD APK Hack and unlimited money, coins @Voice Aloud Reader (TTS Reader) included.
- App Updated with new features
|Requirements||Users / Installed|